Charles Boggini Company’s shelf-stable CBD nanoemulsions are water-compatible – aka water-soluble – and can be infused into a wide variety of water-based beverages, edibles and topicals.
Since 1936, our family has been developing beverage flavors, concentrates and emulsions that are trusted around the globe. And now, we’re leveraging more than 80 years of industry experience to create the highest quality, shelf-stable, water-soluble CBD nanoemulsions on the market.
What is CBD?
CBD, or Cannabidiol, is one of over a hundred naturally-occurring cannabinoids found in industrial hemp plants.
It is non-intoxicating and interacts with the body’s endocannabinoid system.
Creating CBD Nanoemulsions
What's in Our Toolbox?
To Choose Charles Boggini Company
- 80+ years of emulsion knowledge
- Consultative sales approach
- Tailored product solutions
- Proprietary formula library
- Access to a wide variety of emulsifiers
- Production in an FDA-registered facility
- Full regulatory documentation for every batch
- Experienced technicians
- Fully-vetted supply chain
- Current Good Manufacturing Practice Certified (cGMP)